by Christina Hubbard
2017 tested my strength. It pushed me to every limit. At the same time, it taught me to trust the courage, compassion, and creativity God has given each one of us. As we step into 2018, remember to dance when you feel like it, speak life into the overwhelm, and enjoy this messy beautiful process of becoming.
Here are the top posts of 2017 on the blog. I hope they inspire you to move forward and celebrate all that you are!
- 31 Days of Good Enough: for the Imperfect Creative
- Guilt Can’t Live Where Grace Rules
- This Christmas Will Be Different
- Steady Is As She is Known
- Following the Call
- Five Summer Flicks That Inspire Courage and Compassion
- Retreat from the World, Come Home Your True Self
- The Blessing of Uncertainty
- Free to Run and Play
- Invite Shame to a Safe Space